Who is this contract template for?
This contract is for a kids business owner who has a web presence where customers may purchase products from the website.
What are the important items it will cover? (This list is not exhaustive; it just hits some of the highlights)
- Section regarding pricing, backorders, shipping, and returns
- Section regarding payment options and special orders
- Section about copyrights and website images
- Section regarding the law that governs the T + C
When will I receive this document?
Once you have made payment, you should receive your contract template in your email. The email that you use during checkout is the email that it will be delivered to, so make sure that is the correct email.
Where will the contract template be delivered?
It will be delivered to the email you used to make the purchase. The link will be live for 30 days, so make sure you download the contract template before the 30 days lapses.
Why do I need this?
The purpose of this is to detail to website visitors and customers what your store policies are. You are explaining what they can expect when they purchase from your store. Spelling out these expectations up front can minimize the possibility of frustration when something does not go the way they want.
How will this document be delivered to me?
- You will receive a Word version of the document. That you may edit and fill in. Also, this version of Word allows you to save as a PDF if needed or desired.
- Within the document there will be highlighted sections. These sections will be fill-in-the-blank where you can customize your contract template to suit your specific needs.
Kids Businesses--- Terms & Conditions Online
Opens in Microsoft Word but documents can be opened other ways without Microsoft Word, for example through Note Pad, Text Edit, or Google Docs. Opening in an alternate form may not show the highlighted portions of the document that prompt you to fill in the information for your contract.
Please Read: We do not send alternate versions of the contract be. Compatibility and accessibility is the purchaser's responsibility.