Who is this contract template for?
This contract is for an event entertainment business owner who hire employees and want to ensure that they are protecting their business from that employee learning all the tools of the trade and then disclosing them to the public or to a competitor.
What are the important items it will cover? (This list is not exhaustive; it just hits some of the highlights)
- Section regarding rights to confidential information
- Section regarding employee’s responsibility to keep proprietary information confidential
- Section regarding no licenses
- Section regarding any amendments or addendums to the contract
- Section regarding remedies
- Section regarding the law that governs the contract
When will I receive this document?
Once you have made payment, you should receive your contract template in your email. The email that you use during checkout is the email that it will be delivered to, so make sure that is the correct email.
Where will the contract template be delivered?
It will be delivered to the email you used to make the purchase. The link will be live for 30 days, so make sure you download the contract template before the 30 days lapses.
Why do I need this?
Hey Creative Business Owner! Do you have information that you need your employees to know for them to do their job, but you don’t want the whole world to know that same information? You know, think email lists, vendor lists, processes you may use---all the things. This is the agreement you want.
How will this document be delivered to me?
- You will receive a Word version of the document. That you may edit and fill in. Also, this version of Word allows you to save as a PDF if needed or desired.
- Within the document there will be highlighted sections. These sections will be fill-in-the-blank where you can customize your contract template to suit your specific needs.
Event Entertainment--- Confidentiality Agreement for Employees
Opens in Microsoft Word but documents can be opened other ways without Microsoft Word, for example through Note Pad, Text Edit, or Google Docs. Opening in an alternate form may not show the highlighted portions of the document that prompt you to fill in the information for your contract.
Please Read: We do not send alternate versions of the contract be. Compatibility and accessibility is the purchaser's responsibility.