Who is this contract template for?
This contract is for an upholstery business owner who assess what the customer wants/requires and wants to issue an estimate for that customer. The estimate agreement lays out some details of the client agreement, however is only binding for a certain # of days until the Client Agreement is executed.
What are the important items it will cover? (This list is not exhaustive; it just hits some of the highlights)
- List $ of estimate
- What pieces are to be upholstered
- What happens if customer picks up pieces
- Language regarding non-solicitation
- What happens when there is delayed or no payment
When will I receive this document?
Once you have made payment, you should receive your contract template in your email. The email that you use during checkout is the email that it will be delivered to, so make sure that is the correct email.
Where will the contract template be delivered?
It will be delivered to the email you used to make the purchase. The link will be live for 30 days, so make sure you download the contract template before the 30 days lapses.
Why do I need this?
This allows the business owner to lay out the basic terms of working with the business so the customer knows up front what to expect. It gives them an estimate of the costs involved, and a time frame of when they can expect the work to be done.
How will this document be delivered to me?
- You will receive a Word version of the document. That you may edit and fill in. Also, this version of Word allows you to save as a PDF if needed or desired.
- Within the document there will be highlighted sections. These sections will be fill-in-the-blank where you can customize your contract template to suit your specific needs.
Upholstery Business--- Estimate Agreement
Opens in Microsoft Word but documents can be opened other ways without Microsoft Word, for example through Note Pad, Text Edit, or Google Docs. Opening in an alternate form may not show the highlighted portions of the document that prompt you to fill in the information for your contract.
Please Read: We do not send alternate versions of the contract be. Compatibility and accessibility is the purchaser's responsibility.