Who is this contract template for?
This contract is for a caterer who hire employees that work either part time or full time at their place of business.
What are the important items it will cover? (This list is not exhaustive; it just hits some of the highlights)
- Summary of the employee responsibilities
- Payment terms and payment schedule, including dates and amounts
- Your obligations as the employer
- Limitation of liability clause
- Language regarding protection of your intellectual property
- Language stating that all works created during employment are works for hire
- Conflict Resolution
- Section regarding any amendments or addendums to the contract
- Section regarding the law that governs the contract
When will I receive this document?
Once you have made payment, you should receive your contract template in your email. The email that you use during checkout is the email that it will be delivered to, so make sure that is the correct email.
Where will the contract template be delivered?
It will be delivered to the email you used to make the purchase. The link will be live for 30 days, so make sure you download the contract template before the 30 days lapses.
Why do I need this?
The purpose of this agreement is to protect both you, as the business owner/employer and the person you hire as the employee. Often employees are hired, and there is simply a verbal exchange and payment made. However, this can get both the employer and employee in a lot of trouble if things go sideways. Avoid this common pitfall, and get it in writing.
How will this document be delivered to me?
- You will receive a Word version of the document. That you may edit and fill in. Also, this version of Word allows you to save as a PDF if needed or desired.
- Within the document there will be highlighted sections. These sections will be fill-in-the-blank where you can customize your contract template to suit your specific needs.
Catering--- Work Agreement
Opens in Microsoft Word but documents can be opened other ways without Microsoft Word, for example through Note Pad, Text Edit, or Google Docs. Opening in an alternate form may not show the highlighted portions of the document that prompt you to fill in the information for your contract.
Please Read: We do not send alternate versions of the contract be. Compatibility and accessibility is the purchaser's responsibility.